29 January 2009

<3

I'm still so amazed, I can't even tell my mum because every time it hits me that we really are engaged, I choke up in tears. I love you so so much, I'm still reeling that you want to marry me, want to spend the rest of your life with me. I knew you loved and that I meant the world to you, it's just that the confirmation is everything I've always wanted and it's so amazing to finally have it.

From the first time I met you, I knew you were the one for me. It was something different, it was a craving for you, not a desire, not a thought of "hey, maybe this could work and be fun," it was a moment of knowing that I need you in my life. You are the most amazing and beautiful person I have ever met. I know you'll probably argue me on that and yes, I'm sure you have faults, we all do, but to me, every little thing you think as a fault is beautiful to me because it makes you who you are, and I absolutely adore who you are.

I can't wait for the future babe, for all the happiness and love. We'll have our bumps in the road like everyone does, but I know that we can make it, we have the deep love to overcome them all. I love you, Lewis, with everything I am and everything I'll ever be. You are the absolute one for me, you are my sun, clouds, sky, the wind... everything around me, everything that makes up what I am. I adore you.

No comments:

Post a Comment